Welcome to my official website!
If you are a Casting or other industry professional, you will conveniently find my headshots, demo reels and resume available for you.
Check out my IMDB page!
What’s New? – Updated November 26, 2018
- Here’s a special Behind The Scenes Audio Commentary for That Darn Girlfriend – Part 1: Episodes 1 – 3!
- Played Joan, a sociopath killer in the staged reading of Table for Two by Richard Miraan at We Make Movies.
- Performed Wicked Lit readings of The Monkey’s Paw and A Ghost Story at Art Night in Pasadena.
- Here’s Episode 12 of That Darn Girlfriend: “Timing Is Everything”!
- Performing in “First Stab” – Wicket Lit Readings at the Pasadena Library.
- Here is an interview with William & me for Indieactivity !
- William & I just had a recent interview with Fanpop about That Darn Girlfriend – here’s a link!
- Here’s episode 11 of That Darn Girlfriend: “Mask-Erade”
- Here is our press release with Spotlight PR promoting our web series That Darn Girlfriend
- William & I are featured in Prince Ea’s spoken word video BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED .
- Completed work on the feature film Love Is Not Love, written & directed by Stephen Keep Mills.
- Shot a spoken-word video project with my husband William directed by Valentina Vee.
- Played the Fairy Godmother in “Fairy Tale Court” at We Make Movies.
- My hubby William and I are on the latest episode of Co-founder Rainn Wilson’s SoulPancake: The Science of Generosity! Hosted by Julian Huguet Here’s a teaser! You can see the full episode at: https://www.youtube.com
- Currently working on the feature film Love Is Not Love, directed by Stephen Keep Mills.
- Here is Episode 10 of That Darn Girlfriend: Hung Up On You.
- I will be appearing in the production of Fairy Tale Court at We Make Movies.
- Did voices for an animated feature project.
- Here’s a link to The M&M Show where my husband William & I were guests!
- Shot a Soul Pancake web segment with my husband William Joseph Hill.
- Here is a promo that my husband William & I did for the Pantages Theatre 2018 season!
- Watch me as a hair model on Home & Family – The Hallmark Channel – Friday January 25th at 10am / 9 central.
- Here is Episode 9 of That Darn Girlfriend: Flashback Friday – A Very Special Episode.
- Shot a promo with my husband William Joseph Hill.
- Here is Episode 8 of That Darn Girlfriend: Now & Zen.
- Played Court Reporter Pamela Hoyt on “Divorce Court”. I was interviewed about my time on the show. You can read it here.
- Played Joan, a hard-edged felon sociopath in “Jack” by Richard Mirran at We Make Movies.
- Here is Episode 7 of That Darn Girlfriend: Mystery Date
- I performed in The Rifle, a staged reading at the Unbound Productions “First Stab” for Mystery Lit at the Pasadena Library.
- Here is Episode 6 of That Darn Girlfriend: A Stitch In Time.
- Episode 4 and 5 of That Darn Girlfriend will be screened at WMMFEST on Thursday, June 8th at 8pm!
- Played Elizabeth in the film The Art Of Being Truthful.
- Here’s the link to our episode of the Cinema After Dark Podcast where my husband William & I were interviewed by Max Cole!
- “Madame Esmeralda and the Audition” screened Sunday, March 26th at at the Laemmle Noho 7 for the CineFest! I played Samantha Strut!
- Episode 5 of That Darn Girlfriend – It’s In The Stars is up on our YouTube channel. Scroll down to see the video!
- Madame Esmeralda And The Audition, where I played Samantha Strut, won Best Audience Award 2017 at the California Women’s Film Festival!
- I was a model for a skin care line. The Promo is running on TV across the country!
- The film Madame Esmeralda And The Audition, where I played Samantha Strut, is premiering at the California Women’s Film Festival this Friday January 6th at The Acme Theatre!
- “Ultraman X the Movie”…where I voiced the female lead Professor Tamaki …Los Angeles Premiere Screening at the 40th Anniversary of the Los Angeles Comic Book & Sci-Fi Convention! Saturday, Jan. 7th & Sunday, Jan 8th at 3:00pm! http://www.comicbookscifi.com/index.html
- Our new episode 4 of That Darn Girlfriend titled Vowelerie is up on YouTube!
- Just found out that “Ultraman X the Movie” where I voiced the female lead Professor Tamaki starting in January 2017…will have U.S. Theatrical screenings at movie theaters around the country!. Here’s a link that includes the trailer: http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2016/12/05/ultraman-flies-into-american-theaters-in-2017/
- Just shot Episode 4 of That Darn Girlfriend!
- I played Kate Rand in the staged reading of “Cyber Fighter” written by my husband William Joseph Hill at We Make Movies.
- I narrated for Unbound Productions’ Mystery Lit at the LA Arboretum on November 5th & 6th.
- You can find a link to the teaser where I play Samantha Strut in Madame Esmeralda and the Audition here.
- I just shot a promo project directed by Jermaine Carson.
- Episode 3 of That Darn Girlfriend – An Apple A Day premiered at We Make Movies’ Screening Series at the Three Clubs.
- Played Pastor Leslie in Dysfunctionally Organized: Episode 3
- Voiced the role of Professor Tamaki in the English dub of Ultraman The Movie: Here Comes! Our Ultraman.
- Played Christine in Things Change by Richard Miraan at We Make Movies.
- Here’s episode 2 of That Darn Girlfriend – Deja Who? with my husband William, by our production company Four Scorpio Productions.
- Played Lois in the staged reading of The Shadows Are Silver by Richard Miraan at We Make Movies.
- Here’s my film For You/For Me by Jermaine Carson, where I play the role of Michelle Morgan.
- Did a print job with my husband William.
- Finished filming Madame Esmeralda And The Audition. I play Samantha Strut.
- Finished my voice over work on the audio book project Marie Antoinette: Serial Killer for Learning Ally.
- Here is a link to my newest film “Deluded“.
- Just finished my new dramatic and comedy demo reels. You can see them on my “Acting Reel” page.
- Here is our latest ditty from Four Scorpio Productions: Johnny Appleseed !
- “That Darn Girlfriend” was chosen as a finalist in the TentSquare Comedy Short Challenge!
- Here’s a link to our newest film That Darn Girlfriend!
- This is a link to our film Itsy Bitsy Spider!
- My new film “The Muffin Man” with husband William is on YouTube! Check it out here!
- I shot a promo for Mommy Mile 5K.
- Check out my appearance on the Queen Latifah Show here!
- I appeared in The Visitation. Here’s the trailer.
- Here’s a link to William’s and my appearance on ActorsE chat.
- My episode of “My Roommate The Party Planner” is up on YouTube!
- WLW Radio in Cincinnati interviewed me about Days of Our Lives. You can listen to the interview on my Voice Over Page.
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 12: TIMING IS EVERYTHING
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 11: MASK-ERADE
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 10: HUNG UP ON YOU
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 9: FLASHBACK FRIDAY – A VERY SPECIAL EPISODE
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 8: NOW & ZEN
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 7: MYSTERY DATE
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 6: MYSTERY DATE
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 5: IT’S IN THE STARS
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 4: VOWELERIE
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 3: AN APPLE A DAY
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND EPISODE 2: DEJA WHO?
THAT DARN GIRLFRIEND
ITSY BITSY SPIDER
THE MUFFIN MAN